SyntaxHighlighter

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Day 62: Three days to go

Three days to go, wanted to finish LowryDemo today, managed to get a good chunk of it done but it's now 1am and there's a lot left.

Documentation is one of those things where you need to curb your perfectionist tendencies and not overload information into it. The most effective documentation is short and simple, so that's the direction in which I'm trying to mould my documenting habits.

It's going rather well but taking a little longer than I expected :)

Fixed a few things I noticed in ExportJPEGs and LowryDemo as I documented them, polished off some loose ends and made the complicated bits of the code tidier.

Also spent some time moving bits of code about to where it really belongs. The fact that I'm categorising different areas of code really highlights places where I've put code that doesn't belong there, so I'm quite enjoying perfecting the programs.

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.