SyntaxHighlighter

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Day 55: The return of the Howards.

The Documentation

Continued documenting the mass of excellence that is ExportJPEGs and LowryDemo, improved the intro a  massive amount, started off a basic structure for the general code explanations and got stuck right into it.

Toby is back! Some cheerful reunions ensued, at one point I'm sure I heard guitar music of some sort coming from his room in the afternoon :)

And I'm now convinced that Toby is an excellent photographer. These aren't just images that are pleasant to the eye, rather after browsing his new Japan August 2013 photo album I realised that each and every one of those captures serves to work together to portray the real essence of Japan. I now feel as if the beautiful country is my long lost home that I have only the fondest memories of, with the images tentatively prodding and stirring those feelings into an inner desire to experience it for myself... now, if Toby worked at a travel agency's my flight would be booked.

Tomorrow I may be helping out with some Pi cabling in LF31, a nice change - some manual labour which would be a welcome respite from the mental stresses and stressful mentals of documentation.

Ahem, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.